Is apparently a hereditary trait..
Russell Gortzig, 13, said his friend siphoned gasoline from a riding lawnmower and poured it on Gortzig. The teen said he held the lighter away from him, but a combination of the spark and fumes caught his shorts on fire.
“Skin missing all the way down to his ankle on the front and the back,” mother Linda McCrea said.
She believes YouTube is partially to blame for her son’s pain.
I’m not sure who’s more of an idiot… the son for pouring gasoline on himself and acting surprised that a lighter caught him on fire, or the mother for thinking YouTube is at fault for her son being a raging shmuck.
Either way, the apple’s not falling far from the tree on this one.