Clearly the Navy has a public-relations problem, since the taxpayers have opted for “change,” including less military spending. Shaping public opinion to support the current force structure poses a daunting task, tacitly admitted in the Navy’s official PR vehicle, an annual presentation depicting the service’s activities. The 2008 version contains some 118 images, of which four involved firing live ordnance (none in combat) while 20 or more depicted humanitarian or relief missions.
– Barrett Tillman
On the 1MC
- And after all, that is what every bride wants to be with her wedding day. As a substitute for opting for one single color best girl dress, which looks a bit one word and boring, you can opt for a dress that's two or three designs. A dress within complemen on Dr. Joyce Brothers on Submarines
- ctlkiublam on Bring the Pain
- Camila on Welcome to the Big Leagues
- Vicky on Whiskey Tango Friday
- Walmir on Get Some
- Robson on Entitlement
- Ika on Amazing
- Jimy on suh-Weet!
- Ravi on Get Some
- Franklin on Victory
- Cali on Whiskey Tango Friday
- Dulia on Hmmmm…how about “No”?
- Jennie on Sounds Good to Me
- lwqctxedkrs on Culture of Excellence
- Galina on Straight Pimpin